Building control systems have come a long way. Today’s advanced control systems not only make whole building control a reality, they also improve stormwater facility energy efficiency, lower operations’ costs, AND offer users an intuitive experience. How did we get from individual controls to today’s advanced systems? And, what’s next in smart stormwater buildings and advanced HVAC control systems?
Join Kevin Miskewicz, Charles Miltiades, and Jason Whipple for a FREE webinar exploring the recent developments empowering innovative building management and advanced control systems development, including:
- Current industry trends and development drivers
- A look back at the history of building controls innovation
- Case studies and real-world applications
- The future of smart buildings and advanced controls
This webinar will be available live on Wednesday, September 2nd, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT, and available on-demand after the live event. Register for the event by clicking the button below.
In this webinar we’ll start by taking a look at the current trends in the HVAC industry, smart buildings, and advanced control systems, and review the history of development and technological advancements. Building on this foundation, we’ll explore today’s advanced control systems and technologies, including their key features, applications, and benefits. Additionally, we’ll take a look at two real-world installations of advanced control systems in action and their results. Finally, we’ll explore where the advanced control industry is going next (e.g., smart cities, IoT, big data, etc.) and what this means to you.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Learn the current industry trends and drivers informing controls system development.
- Understand the context for the recent developments in control systems.
- Understand the benefits of utilizing a smart controller for your building management.
- Learn the technology behind today’s most advanced control systems and how they differ from earlier technologies.
Sponsored by: Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc. Cooling & Heating Division
Live: Wednesday, September 2nd, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT
1 PDH / 0.1 CEU (AIA Approved CEU Credit)