• Simple, automatic, gravity operation
• Works in basins with risers or sediment traps with spillway
• Replaces perforated risers and stone outlets as the basin’s drain
• Convenient for use in a detention basin as a temporary sediment basin during construction
• 8 sizes available, each with an adjustable orifice
• Inlet orifice easily adjusted for drawdown requirements
Extensive information on use of the Faircloth Skimmer® surface drain is available on our web site www.FairclothSkimmer.com. Use our sizing calculator to determine the appropriate skimmer and orifice size for your project - just enter the volume of the basin in cubic feet and the number of days to dewater. Also available is a complete manual on the Faircloth Skimmer® as well as short instructions sheets with practical advice on placing and attaching the skimmer to the riser or a separate pipe through the dam. Questions? Check out our FAQ's on the web site or call us at (919) 732-1244.