Storm Water Solutions is pleased to recognize its Top Projects of 2023.
The Stormwater Solutions Top Projects Awards program highlights the best stormwater and erosion control projects from the past 18 months. Whether the projects focused on erosion control, runoff, water quality or green infrastructure, this year's projects required collaboration between numerous stakeholders.
Projects are scored by the Endeavor Water Group editors on the merits of complexity of work; impact to community; size and scale; challenges overcome during design, construction and commissioning; stakeholder coordination and involvement; collaboration during construction; and innovative processes and/or equipment. Entries qualified so long as it was in the design or construction phase in the last 18 months. Nominations are open throughout the year, and engineers, consultants and contractors are encouraged to submit their best projects for the program.
Each project will be featured in the November/December print issue of Stormwater Solutions and on the SWS website, stormwater.com, on November 21. Additionally, stakeholders from each project will be featured in the SWS video series, Dropping By, to share more about their work. These videos will start airing on Monday, November 20.
The winners of the 2023 SWS Top Projects Awards are as follows:
- Bow Creek Stormwater Park
- John Anson Ford Park Infiltration Cistern
- San Fernando Regional Park Infiltration Project
- Torrance Stormwater Basin Expansion Project
- Harrisons Cut Beach Accessway
- Mesmer Low Flow Diversion Project
- Myrtle Beach Hyundai Auto Dealership
- College Downs Stream Restoration
- Morningside Flood Infrastructure Project
- Valhalla Golf Club